- Wed, 12:01: Time-sensitive things are time-sensitive. If I don't hear from the Cambridge place soon, I may have to go with the second Belmont one.
- Wed, 12:16: . . . what? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-
ivYd2NDRvc (Nyan cat is not The Best At Space.)
- Wed, 12:20: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (Wheatley's 'the best' at flirting. Not Work Safe.) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=
- Wed, 13:07: Apartment viewing today at 5:30! And then Ludo! Woo!
- Wed, 16:00: Hrm. Should I dress up for the Ludo concert tonight?
- Wed, 16:00: I can't find my cool space cat shirt, though the last time I wore that I weighed less. It might not fit me.
- Wed, 16:07: The only thing I own that sort of makes sense for the theme is my sparkly starfield-looking dress.
- Thu, 07:57: There /may/ be a solution. Maybe. Possibly.
- Thu, 07:58: Hopefully, I will know more in the next . . . 24 hours or so.
- Thu, 08:02: Meanwhile, I wait
- Thu, 08:02: A;so: Ludo was LOTS of fun. But I seriously think I was the oldest person in the audience who wasn't there as the guardian of someone else.
- Thu, 08:03: They were also only passingly friendly, which was really a shame. Hmn. Maybe back to just listening to their CDs.
- Thu, 08:05: Ok, brain. I've responded to some e-mail. Could I sleep now, maybe? Possibly? Yeah?
- Thu, 09:20: Today: Wash, dress, pick up car, go to backup apartment viewing, get stuff done around the house, dinner out i Plymouth!